Chambal Safari Tour with Taj
Tour Code: TCST07
Duration of Travel: 06 Nights / 07 Days.
Destination Covered: Delhi - Jaipur - Agra - Chambal - Delhi.
Day 01: Arrival at Delhi (Morning)
After receiving you from Delhi Airport/Railway Station our representative will accompany you to your hotel. Late morning or afternoon we start Delhi sight seeing with Old Delhi.
We will visit:
- Raj Ghat: The memorial site where Mahatma Gandhi was cremated.
- Jama Masjid: The largest mosque in India.
- Red Fort: Once the most popular fort and palace of the Mughal Empire.
Day 02: New Delhi Sight Seeing (Morning)
After breakfast at hotel, we will visit for India Gate, Lotus temple known as Bhai Temple. Later on, we also visit Qutab Minar, President House, Lakshmi Narayan Temple known as Birla Mandir. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Delhi – Jaipur (By Road 276 kms/ 5 hours Drive)
After Breakfast at hotel, drive to jaipur and we proceed for:
- Pink City (first planned city in India) - Jaipur.
- We then visit Amber Fort in the outskirts of Jaipur. (You may take Elephant ride or Jeep while movig up towards fort). Amber Fort: Amber is the classic romantic Rajasthani fort . Its construction was started by Man Singh I in 1592, and completed by his descendent Jai Singh I. It’s forbidding exterior belies an inner paradise where a beautiful fusion of Mughal and Hindu styles finds it's ultimate expression.
- Proceed for sightseeing of the pink city.
We may then visit (as per time availability and preferences):
- City Palace: A delightful blend of Mughal and traditional Rajasthani architecture, the City Palace sprawls over one-seventh of the area in the walled city. It houses the Chandra Mahal, Shri Govind Dev Temple and the City Palace Museum.
- Jantar Mantar: This is the largest and the best preserved of the five observatories built by Jai Singh II in different parts of the country. This observatory consisting of outsized astronomical instruments is still in use.
- Hawa Mahal: The ornamental facade of this "Palace of Winds" is a prominent landmark in Jaipur. Its five-storey structure of sandstone plastered pink encrusted with fine trelliswork and elaborate balconies. The palace has 953 niches and windows. Built in 1799 by Pratap Singh, the Mahal was a royal grandstand for the palace women.
- A rug factory and see the ladies at the intricate work or a gem factory and see the gem cutting and polishing process.
Day 04: Jaipur – Agra (By Road 238 Kms / 4.5 Hrs Drive)
Breakfast at hotel, Morning drive to Agra. On arrival checkin at hotel. Sightseeing tour of the world famous Taj Mahal and Agra fort (you may enjoy battery van ride to the Taj Mahal).
- Taj Mahal :- Little needs to be said about this architectural wonder which is always the soul raison-de-etre for every tourist's visit to Agra. Built by Shah Jahan, the Taj is a white marble memorial to his beautiful wife Mumtaz Mahal. This monument took 22 years to be completed and was designed, and planned by Persian architect Ustad Isa. Apart from it’s stunning design balance and perfect symmetry, the Taj is also noted particularly for its elegant domes, intricately carved screens and some of the best inlay work ever seen.
- Agra Fort :- Built by the famed Mughal emperor Akbar in 1565 AD, the fort is predominantly of red sandstone. Ensconced within is the picture perfect Pearl Mosque, which is a major tourist attraction.
- Visit Itmadullah's Tomb (also known as mini Taj) built by Empress Noor Jehan in memory of her father and rear view of taj at sunset time.
Day 05: Agra - Chambal (By Road 80 Kms / 2 hours Drive)
Morning after breakfast drive to Chambal, en route visit Chamble ki ghati, Chamble Safari and small villages. Uppon arrival check -in at Hotel, Overnight will be at Hotel.
Day 06: Chambal - Delhi (By Road 300 Kms / 3.5 hours Drive)
After breakfast Morning drive to delhi, After receiving you from Delhi our representative will accompany you to hotel. In the evening free walk and visit shopping etc, Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Day 07: Delhi Departure
Leave for Delhi and transfer to the airport to board the flight for onward destination.
Additional City Tour & Day Optional
Bharatpur, Fatehpur Sikri, Sawai Madhopur (Ranthambore National Park), Jhansi, Orchha, Khajuraho, Varanasi.
» Duration of Travel : 06 Nights / 07 Days.
» Best time to Travel : July to March.
» Tour / Day Optional : Yes / Add - Changeable.
» Car A/C Type : Indigo (2-3 Pax), Innova (4-6 Pax).
» Coach A/C Type : Traveller (9 Pax), Coach (15-50 Pax).
» Hotel Type : Economy, Deluxe and five star on requirement.
» Kilometer cover city to city : 200 to 300.
Tour Code: TCST07 - Book this Tour : Contact Us
Chambal Destination Map
Want to see fullscreen image ? On Mouse right option to view/open image.
A. Start From New Delhi, B. Jaipur, C. Taj Mahal - Agra, D. Chambal, E. Back to Delhi.